This is what it’s like when I go on someone’s blog and a playlist starts playing.
- Nintendo releases the Wii U with hardly any first party games
- They take their time to develop them
- Microsoft and Playstation showing off consoles with no games
- Nintendo waiting for both companies to flop at E3
- Nintendo suddenly drops a megaton amount of first party games for the Wii U
- Everybody flocks to it because the other consoles have a higher price point and less games to offer
- Iwata’s face when everything worked out according to plan
this will never stop being relevant
OH MY GOD MY MOM WAS USING HER EMAIL ON MY COMPUTER AND SHE’S HOPELESS AT COMPUTERS AND SHE MINIMIZED HER EMAIL BY ACCIDENT AND SAW MY KINDLE WINDOW OPEN WITH REALLY REALLY EXPLICIT SUPERNATURAL GAY FANFICTION (DESTIEL IF YOU WERE WONDERING)
I WALK IN AND SHE’S BLUSHING AND SHE GOES “I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED MAKENNA GET ME BACK”
I BLAMED IT ON HER I SAID OH MY GOD MOM WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! WHAT SORT OF THINGS ARE YOU READING MOM?! AND SHE BOUGHT IT
I don’t know how many times my mom has done shit like this! And it’s always the same fucking line, “I don’t know what happened. Get me back to where I was.”
That or she magically somehow opens shit in my favorites or in my folders. *sigh*
this is literally what i have been saying since i was born
four for you Pope Francis, you go Pope Francis
Do you ever look up from reading a book and get disoriented because you’re actually in your bedroom or class or somewhere that isn’t the story?
All the time.
someone said summarize season one of teen wolf in 10 words or less so
Wayne Allyn Root - seriously, look his face in the last gif.
This makes me so sick.
these entitled, privileged bastards.
Ok, I wasn’t going to reblog this, but I’m legitimately angry after watching the video this was from. Seriously watch at your own risk.